Hoping you had an amazing week full of fun wedding planning! I know we have got a lot of great posts chocked full of advice, inspiration, and other prettiness so make sure to check out a wrap up of our wedding week below!
Some links for your weekend from our favorite blogs…
- The use of letterpress and hand painted designs make these Brushstroke Wedding Invitations a stunning peek at a couple’s wedding aesthetic.
- UWL Vendor Just Ink on Paper showcased a stunning bridal gown to go with their awesome work on invites in this George Peabody Library Wedding
- Keeping in theme with lovely invites, this shoot has some amazing Pink Watercolor Invitation Inspiration!
…what you missed right here!
- With bright pops and pink and a rich navy, this Fairmont Hotel Spring Wedding really caught our eye!
- Craving a little glitter for your wedding? We’ve got 10 Tips for Subtle Wedding Day Sparkle.
- We always love a two piece wedding gown and the one worn by the bride in this Simplistic Fathom Gallery Wedding doesn’t disappoint.
- Our amazing vendor, Birds of a Feather Photography, is offering an awesome Wedding Photography Package Giveaway.
- We are absolutely in love with the groom’s proposal story in this National Mall Engagement Session!
…and oldies but still useful goodies!
- If you are trying to decide which brunch items to include on your menu, check out this Foodie Wedding Menu: Southern Brunch.
- There’s lots of love in this Barracks Row Wedding Engagement Session!
- Trying to decide who to invite to your big day? We’ve got tons of tips on How to Create Your Wedding Guest List.
- These Single Flower Bridal Bouquets will inspire you to do something a little different with your wedding day florals!