Surprise! Today we are bringing you an absolutely fantastic giveaway from our UWL family member, Birds of a Feather Photography. You probably have seen some of their stunning work featured DC wedding ceremony and receptions on many a posts lately because we are absolutely in love with this mother daughter duo’s talent. Because of this, we are really excited to share this opportunity with our readers!
The ladies of Birds of a Feather are giving away an amazing custom photography collection which includes 8 hours of wedding day coverage from two lead photographers – but that’s not all! They are also offering an engagement session, timeline planning for the big day, and an online gallery of all edited images with printing rights. This is seriously an amazing opportunity as this collection is valued at $4,200! They are looking for some of the greatest love stories in the DC area because they believe that great love stories should be told again and again, and we couldn’t agree more! This giveaway is their way of spreading joy to those with inspiring love stories. 3 couples will be chosen as finalists, and they will receive a mini engagement session to use for the voting round. Voting will happen via social media with winners decided in August. Aren’t you dying to find out how to enter? We’ve got the deets below!
How to enter:
Nominate yourself or a friend by submitting an email with the information below to email@example.com
Photo of couple
Tell us why Birds of a Feather Photography fits your style?
Tell us what makes your love story unique and inspiring?
- Deadline to enter is August 3rd at midnight. Nominations received after 11:59pm August 3rd, 2016 will not be accepted.
- Couples can nominate themselves!
- You must be 18 years or older to enter
- Your wedding must take place in 2017
- Your wedding must take place in the United States, international locations are not permitted.
- Wedding locations outside of the DC Metro area are accepted, but travel fees and accommodations will be required at the expense of the winning couple.
- Couples who have already booked with Birds of a Feather Photography are not eligible for this contest.
- You cannot already have a contract with another wedding photographer. (Contestants should not break standing contracts with other photographers to enter this contest)
- Your wedding must be on a day that is available in Birds of a Feather Photography’s 2017 calendar.
- You must have a set date and venue when entering this contest.
- Finalists will be notified by email, and will have 48 hours to respond and accept nomination.
- The winners will be notified by email to the address they provided and announced on the blog.
- A contract must be signed and returned to Birds of a Feather Photography within 2 weeks of winning.
- If the winning couple cannot claim their prize for any reason, they will be disqualified, and the runners-up will be awarded the prize at the discretion of Birds of a Feather Photography.
- Only one couple will be awarded the grand prize.
- This wedding giveaway prize cannot be sold, traded, transferred, or exchanged for cash or any other item or service.
- All federal, state, and local taxes, fees and surcharges are the responsibility of the prize winners.
- By participating in this wedding photography giveaway, you agree to be bound by these official rules.
A note from the photographers:
“Over the years, we’ve always made sure we remind ourselves how lucky we are to do what we do. We get to wake up every day and love our jobs. Mondays never feel like Mondays, and if we’re up late working overtime it’s because we can’t pull ourselves away. For all the rewarding, creative, and exciting things this job provides us, the things we treasure the most are the relationships we make with our incredible couples. Never did we guess that we would fall so deeply in love with these Brides and Grooms who melt our hearts, and make us want to be better photographers. To send a little love back into the universe, and as a gesture of gratitude we are offering one free wedding in 2017!”
Photo Credit: Birds of a Feather Photography