We are giddy with excitement here (with fingers crossed) as we have a huge surprise for our readers come Monday morning! You might see a bit of downtime on the blog over the weekend, but don’t be alarmed, we have a full week of amazing wedding prettiness scheduled for next week with not one or two real weddings, but three beautiful DC real weddings and an inspiration shoot that is just to die for! We are also gearing up for a fall of fresh new content and would love to hear your suggestions and feedback on wedding DIY wedding printables, advice posts, and other things you would love to see on United with Love! Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy a roundup of our favorite posts from around the web!
Here are a few links for you…
- This Soloman’s Island Engagement Session makes us want to jump in the water!
- Now this is a beautiful unique wedding cake
- Romantic DC Studio Theater Wedding by UWL family member Candy + Co.
- Hugs to one of our newest Vendor Family members: Woodend Sanctuary and Mansion
- Perfect summer cocktail drink!
- Mike B Photography shared a Oaks Waterfront Inn Wedding with us
- Wedding Budget Advice from some of our favorite local planners
- Grab the coffee, we have a Virginia Brunch Wedding
- An intimate Georgetown DC Elopement
Oldies but Goodies
- Free Printable: Wedding Song Request Cards
- Here are a few DIY ideas for your photobooth backdrop.
- If you are looking to save at your wedding, here is how one local planner DIY’d a photobooth.
- Mixing metallics, hot pink and loads of personal touches, Rachael and Savvas had a beatiful summer wedding ceremony and wedding reception in DC.
- Sarah and Stephen had the dreamiest portraits for the outdoor wedding ceremony and their wedding reception on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.