I can’t believe how fast we are flying through the summer! We hope everyone had a great July 4th long weekend and enjoyed having a shortened work week! We shared some beautiful new inspiration and real weddings on the blog this week, and continue to be amazed by all of the talent in the DC area week after week! Enjoy your weekend and make sure to come back next week for even more wedding awesomeness!
Some links for your weekend from our favorite blogs…
- An amazing Wedding dessert alternative from Project Bride!
- Pretty purple Maryland wedding reception with MyDeeJay !
- Navy and blush Celebrations wedding on Bayside Bride, another great resource for Maryland waterfront weddings!
…what you missed right here!
- We talk Engagement Session Outfits and Prepping for your close up!
- Glam meets DC Wedding with a City View by Cherry Blossom Events
- Potomac River Wedding inspiration including a delightful floral boat!
…and oldies but still useful goodies!
- Will you be preserving the top tier of your wedding cake?
- Everything you need to know about courthouse weddings in DC.
- Ideas and inspiration for country chic weddings!
- Feeling overwhelmed? Check out a few of our DC wedding planners to help ease the stress!