We are so excited that it is finally July! Summer weddings can be so vibrant, colorful, and fun! We’ve got some great inspiration for you this week on the blog so be sure to check it all out, and have an amazing holiday weekend. Happy 4th of July, everyone!
Some links for your weekend from our favorite blogs…
- Loving this Tropical Summer Party Inspiration; it looks like so much fun!
- UWL Vendor J. Morris Flowers shares some very important advice on Five Questions Brides Ask During Their Wedding Flower Consultation… And the Answers
- We can’t get enough Independence Day Wedding Inspiration this weekend!
…what you missed right here!
- We began our week with this Potomac Point Winery Wedding
- Who doesn’t look summer blooms? We’ve got a list of The Quintessential Flowers for your Summer Wedding
- This couple ended their Boho Josephine Butler Parks D.C. Wedding with a doughnut truck!
- With the holiday coming up, we’ve got some gorgeous Patriotic Wedding Inspiration
- Couldn’t be more in love with the lush landscape and contrasting outfit choices in this Oatlands Garden Engagement Session
…and oldies but still useful goodies!
- We are always getting questions about Wedding Day Time Management so we broke it out into part one and…
- …Wedding Day Time Management Part Two!
- Thinking of DIY-ing your wedding florals? Check out The Reality of DIY Wedding Flowers
- All of the vibrant colors in this Paint-Inspired Wedding or Unique Bridal Shower Ideas is so summery!