Did you have a good week? Better yet, do you have any weekend plans? Hopefully you’ll be enjoying the Cherry Blossom Festival Parade and all the local events going on! Hopefully some of the blooms are left from all the rain! Don’t forget to join us again next week for more DC wedding fun!
Some links for your weekend from our favorite blogs…
- An amazing DIY Ombre Glassware tutorial perfect for showers and party decor!
- How to try something beyond traditional flowers, and go with Greenery goodness!
- Navy and Orange beautiful St Francis Hall Wedding.
…what you missed right here!
- We started off the week with a charming southern inspired Charlottesville wedding, Early Mountain Vineyard.
- Shelly from B. Floral Event Design dishes on flower options for the perfect bridal bouquet!
- Boho meets chic at Maryland’s Glenview Mansion real wedding.
- A new twist on meeting the perfect wedding vendor for your big day without pressure!
…and oldies but still useful goodies!
- Will you be preserving the top tier of your wedding cake?
- Everything you need to know about courthouse weddings in DC.
- Ideas and inspiration for country chic weddings!
- Welcoming Rent the Runway in Georgetown with these stylish wedding day ideas!
Photo Credit: Amber Kay photo