‘Tis the season! Between wrapping gifts and making cookies, it’s been a busy week ’round here! But between the craziness of the season, yesterday Juli, our editor, and I went looking for wedding inspiration in Georgetown! (Check out our Instagram for a sneak peek at our adventures!) I had so much fun browsing the stunning wedding styles at Rent the Runway and BHLDN. Before I send you off, make sure to sign up for our email newsletter right here! If you weren’t on the list this week, you would have missed these wedding flower ideas! Have a fabulous weekend!
Some links for your weekend…
- Everything you need to know about wedding flowers all in one spot!
- I’ll be making these DIY wrapping paper envelope liners this weekend.
- Event planner secrets for keeping track of wedding RSVP cards.
- These Vogue-inspired elopement ideas make me want to get hitched!
…and what you missed right here!
- Our week started off with brunch with one of our awesome sponsors, Michelle Lindsay Photography!
- Margaret and Christian’s traditional Jewish wedding was followed by my new favorite idea: a brunch wedding reception!
- We gathered some of our favorite wedding gift ideas from Crate and Barrel.
- Cozy up with Laura and Mitchell’s rustic wedding ceremony and barn wedding reception from the fall!
- Bringing a pop of color to the winter season with these bright and bold vineyard wedding ideas.
- Revisiting a real Washington DC area couple we’ve featured with their wedding anniversary portraits.
- Erica and Craig’s Christmas tree farm wedding engagement is putting us in the holiday spirit!