Did you have a good week? Better yet, do you have any weekend plans? Hopefully you’ll be enjoying this gorgeous winter weather and all the local holiday events going on! ‘Tis the season and my favorite time of the year. Don’t forget to join us again this weekend for more DC wedding fun!
Some links for your weekend…
- The pros and cons of wedding buffets vs. seated dinners!
- I can’t get enough of these gift wrapping ideas!
- Mark your calendars for these upcoming wedding events.
…and what you missed right here!
- We started off the week with brunch with one of our awesome sponsors, The Westin Georgetown Hotel.
- Arioth and Rosario’s classic Washington DC wedding was followed by a snazzy cocktail wedding reception!
- Inspired by spring, Christine and Henry’s wedding in Maryland was a dreamy garden themed wedding.
- Will you be preserving the top tier of your wedding cake?
- Everything you need to know about courthouse weddings in DC.
- Ideas and inspiration for country chic weddings!
- Welcoming Rent the Runway in Georgetown with these stylish wedding day ideas!
Photo Credit: Documentary Associates Photography