It’s my favorite time of the year! I have been searching Pinterest for pie recipes for Thanksgiving – it’s my job to bring the dessert and it’s the first pie I’ve ever made. Yikes! Do you have any fun weekend plans going on? Today I’m heading downtown for sangria with some girlfriends. It’s certainly a happy Friday on my end! Whatever it is you’re up to, I hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend. We will see you back here on Sunday!
Some links for your weekend…
- ‘Tis the season to learn calligraphy with a local workshop.
- You had me at Kate Spade inspired wedding.
- Welcome to the neighborhood, Rent the Runway!
- Are you going to use a wedding hashtag for your big day?
…and what you missed this week.
- We had Sunday Brunch with one of our awesome sponsors, Spilled Milk Catering!
- Joslyn and John’s outdoor wedding ceremony and country club wedding brought in a serious pop of purple.
- For their laid back wedding and barn wedding reception, Hannah and Abe styled their rustic celebration with simple details.
- Everything you need to know about building a wedding website.
- Inspiration for a sophisticated wedding engagement session!
- Loving our printable Washington DC wedding chair signs!
- Dress up your wedding chairs with these fun and unique ideas.
- Lisa and Jordan’s military wedding engagement session is too sweet for words.
Photo Credit: Photography by Marirosa