TGIF! I’m so excited for the weekend. Mostly because I have nothing planned and I couldn’t be happier about that. It’s been a great military wedding week over here! I hope that you learned a lot this week, because I know that I certainly did. And, more importantly, I hope that we gave you lots of pretty inspiration and helpful advice for your local military wedding. But before I send you off into the weekend, just wanted to send some hugs and love to our editor, Juli, and her new baby! On that note, we’ll see you back here Sunday!
Some links for your weekend…
- If you’re planning a local military wedding, don’t miss out on this military wedding discount.
- I’ll be getting into the holiday spirit with this holiday manicure.
- Is it possible to fall in love with a popcorn bar? Because I just did.
…and what you missed right here!
- On Sunday we brunched it up with one of our awesome sponsors, Rachael Foster Photography.
- Military wedding week kicked off with Kayla and Bryan’s military wedding and classic country club wedding.
- We are so thankful for all of our service men and women – past and present!
- A round-up of some of our favorite military weddings in the Washington DC area.
- The local pros dished out some military wedding planning advice!
- Some of our favorite ideas for military weddings.
- What you need to know about wedding stationery for military weddings.
- Etiquette and advice for what to wear to a military wedding!
- Jacky and Joe’s dreamy military wedding engagement session at the U.S. Naval Academy.
Photo Credit: Genevieve Leiper Photography