Oh my goodness, I just adore this spooky photo from this Virginia wedding engagement session! I am so excited for Halloween. Any time there is chocolate involved, count me in! I’ve been knee deep in tulle making a tutu for my ballerina costume, so I hope this turns out well. (Check out editor in costume this morning…!) We are not too old for costumes, right? Right. On that note, I hope you and yours have a great Halloween weekend!
Some links for your weekend…
- Don’t miss this great wedding discount for stylish bridal garters!
- Will you be checking out one of these local bridal trunk shows this weekend?
- I can’t get enough of these wedding ideas inspired by Friday Kahlo.
- The must-read top five bridal beauty secrets for healthy brides!
…and what you missed right here!
- On Sunday, we had brunch with one of our awesome sponsors, Serendipity Bridal and Events!
- Amelia and Paul’s wedding in Virginia is the perfect rustic wedding inspiration.
- We shared more from Amelia and Paul’s wedding weekend with their rehearsal dinner.
- A round-up of some of our favorite wedding rehearsal dinner inspiration.
- Chris and Marli’s classic fall wedding featured a few Halloween themed wedding ideas.
- We got into the holiday spirit with Halloween wedding ideas!
- Celebrating the city we love with these Washington DC votive candle wraps!
Photo Credits: Melvin Enderes Photography