How was your week? Were you able to enjoy this amazing weather we are (finally!) having here in DC!? If you couldn’t tell, we are getting into the seasonal spirit around here! I hope you loved this week’s pumpkin spice granola wedding favors recipe. We’re also gearing up for “floral week” next week—so if you are looking for tips, advice and inspiration, then you don’t want to miss all the floral fun we will be having! Can’t wait! On that note, have a wonderful weekend and we’ll see you here on Sunday!
Some links for your weekend…
- Some fun wedding ideas on how to pop the question to your bridesmaids!
- Enter to win this stunning wedding ring box giveaway.
- Out-of-town wedding bag tips, advice and ideas for weddings in DC, MD + VA!
- Stripes are having a moment! Check out this round-up of wedding design inspiration!
…and what you missed right here!
- We had Sunday Brunch with The Oatlands Historic Mansion!
- Brittany and Greg’s traditional wedding in Baltimore was followed by an elegant rustic fall wedding.
- Everything you need to know about wedding planning on a short time frame!
- Loving Manisha and Narendra’s colorful Hindu wedding ceremony and elegant wedding in Maryland.
- A DIY fall wedding idea to love with pumpkin spice granola wedding favors and printable favor tags!
- This sweet military wedding engagement is getting me excited for winter weather!
Photo Credit: Rob Garland Photographers