Did you have a good week? More importantly, do you have any fun weekend plans? I’m not quite sure what I’m going to be up to this weekend, but I am looking forward to the nice autumnn weather that is finally here! Whatever you do, I hope that you and yours have an awesome weekend! We’ll see you back here Sunday!
Some links for your weekend…
- A local wedding show for free-spirited, indie-minded couples!
- Kind of obsessed with these Peruvian-inspired wedding ideas.
- We’ve got a special a wedding show ticket discount just for our readers!
- Check out this local DIY wedding makeup workshop that’s coming up.
- You and yours should check off one item from this Washington DC area bucket list for couples.
…and what you missed right here!
- We had Sunday Brunch with Roberts & Co. Events!
- Sarah + Ilana’s traditional Jewish wedding ceremony and New Year’s Eve wedding has me counting down the day ’til the holidays.
- Texas-meets-DC in this intimate wedding for Dawn + Wendy’s destination wedding in Washington DC.
- Don’t miss our advice post on how to become a wedding officiant in DC, MD + VA.
- DIY wedding makeup vs. professional wedding makeup tips from the pros!
- A fun DIY wedding project that your bridesmaids will love!
- We gathered some of our favorite ideas for bridesmaids gifts!
- Love this cherry blossom wedding engagement session in Washington DC.
Photo Credit: Daniel McGarrity Photography