The look of this bridal party says it all: TGIF. Did you have a good first week of fall? Yes, it’s finally fall, although it doesn’t quite feel like it is just yet! But, it is coming, I know it! I’m most excited about this Sunday though. I’m heading to the Baltimore Book Festival to meet my favorite Real Housewife of New Jersey who just wrote the most amazing dessert cookbook! Maybe I’ll find a little dessert inspiration for an upcoming DIY wedding dessert post—I’ll keep you posted! On that note, I hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend!
Some links for your weekend…
- Big hugs to our new sponsor Gingerwood Creative.
- A local wedding show for free-spirited, indie-minded couples!
- Learn how to simplify the wedding planning process with help from local planners.
- Sangria wedding inspiration? Count. Me. In.
- Loving this fun desert wedding engagement session!
…and what you missed right here!
- We had Sunday Brunch with the National Cathedral School!
- Allie + Daniel’s wedding in Southern Maryland and farm wedding reception was the perfect way to end the summer season.
- Talk about a wedding weekend! Prachin + Michael had three celebrations: a traditional Cambodian wedding ceremony, a wedding in Washington DC and a chic wedding reception.
- A fun idea for DIY Washington DC skyline place cards to use at your next wedding related event!
- We rounded up some of our favorite ideas for wedding escort and place cards.
- Loving the playful vibe of this Maryland wedding engagement session.
Photo Credit: Birds of a Feather Photography