Hello, weekend, my old friend! Do you have any fun plans? Will you be heading to one of these local wedding events? There’s lots of fun stuff coming up that you don’t want to miss. I don’t have much going on this weekend, and I’m actually pretty happy about that. Whatever you and yours are doing, I hope you will have a great weekend! We’ll see you back here on Sunday for more DC-area wedding fun!
Some links for your weekend…
- Check out our calendar for these upcoming bridal trunk shows and local wedding events.
- A fun (and super cute!) DIY project to ask your guys to be your groomsmen!
- Pucker up! This citrus themed bridal shower is too cute for words.
- Helpful advice for putting together a DIY wedding chuppah!
- This wedding advice shares the 10 “boring” things to ask your wedding vendors!
- Will you be walking down the aisle to any of these wedding music ideas?
…and what you missed right here!
- We’re clinging onto the last days of summer with Leslie and Adam’s waterfront wedding ceremony and tented reception.
- Meagan and Chris brought the country to the city with their traditional wedding and country inspired wedding reception.
- A few tips and tricks for putting together wedding welcome bags for your guests!
- Don’t miss this timeless wedding inspiration with these monogram wedding ideas.
- You know we love free printables! Check out our DC + Baltimore skyline thumbprint guest books.
- A sweet Washington DC engagement session in Georgetown!
Photo Credit: Rebekah J. Murray Photography