It may have been a short week but I am still so glad to see you, Friday! As much as I love holiday weekends, it throws you off schedule, am I right!? Whew! I hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend. We will see you back here on Sunday for more DC-area wedding fun! Oh, and you can sign up for our email newsletter right here! If you weren’t on the list this week, you would have missed this special discount for our readers!
Some links for your weekend…
- A special ticket discount to The Wedding Salon just for our readers.
- Use these Pantone Spring 2015 colors as wedding inspiration!
- I am loving these ideas for a chic bridal brunch.
- These custom perfume wedding favors make for a great DIY wedding project!
…and what you missed right here!
- We kicked off the week with local wedding + event planner, Bright Occasions.
- It may have been the unofficial end to summer, but we’re holding on tight with Athena and Ray’s outdoor wedding ceremony and classic summer wedding.
- Old Hollywood meets DC for Amanda and David’s vintage-inspired wedding ceremony and elegant wedding reception.
- If you’re planning on creating a DIY wedding photo booth, you don’t want to miss our advice post!
- A round-up of a few of our wedding photo booth props!
- Nicole and Fernando’s modern and dreamy Washington DC wedding engagement session.
Photo Credit: Spence Photographics