I’m a bit sad it is Friday; only because this is my last weekend in paradise before I have to head back to the hustle and bustle of city life! I have spent the past few months with my family on the beach and it has been one amazing summer in my life and here on the blog! We have so many great DC area wedding related things planned for the fall, but for now, I think I’ll just enjoy the last few rays of sunshine and sand. In case you haven’t noticed, I’m all about the free printables, so I hope that you enjoyed this week’s wedding song request cards. My e-door is always open and I welcome your printable requests – if there is something like to see, let me know!
Here are a few links for you…
- Have you entered to win a free wedding in DC?
- Love these easy for treating your wedding guests.
- Congrats on your new site!
- Hugs to one of our newest sponsors: Modern Bridal Studio!
- New calligraphy classes announced for the fall.
Here is what you missed this week….
- Free Printable: Wedding Song Request Cards
- Here are a few DIY ideas for your photobooth backdrop.
- If you are looking to save at your wedding, here is how one local planner DIY’d a photobooth.
- Mixing metallics, hot pink and loads of personal touches, Rachael and Savvas had a beatiful summer wedding ceremony and wedding reception in DC.
- Sarah and Stephen had the dreamiest portraits for the outdoor wedding ceremony and their wedding reception on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.