Happy Friday, darlings! Are you having an amazing summer thus far? It’s Baltimore Restaurant Week so I’ll be eating my way around the city and I can’t wait! Whatever you are doing this weekend, I hope that it is awesome! And, don’t forget to come back this weekend for some fun stuff on the blog. We have so many great things planned, stay tuned!
Some links for your weekend…
- Enter for your chance to win a free Washington DC wedding contest!
- The cutest (and easiest!) way to send guests home with Old Bay wedding favors.
- I can’t get enough of these urban brunch wedding ideas.
- Planning an outdoor wedding? Here are some must-see tips!
…and what you missed right here!
- We picked some of our favorite ideas for out-of-town bags!
- Ideas for local sweets and treats for your Virginia wedding welcome bag.
- A round-up of day-of wedding stationery that we love!
- Tips for avoiding the most common wedding stationery mistakes.
- Love all the DIY details from this outdoor ceremony and rustic wedding reception!
- A sweet whimsical wedding ceremony and intimate wedding reception.
- We had Sunday brunch with local wedding photographer, Sweet Tea Photography.
Photo Credit: Emily Chastain Photography