I am still obsessed with this escort card display from Tricia and David’s wedding! It’s simply stunning. Did you check out our email blast this week? We’re talking about kids at weddings! And if you aren’t on the list, be sure to get yourself on right here. On that note, I hope that you had a great week and that you have an even better weekend! Don’t forget to come back and visit us this weekend – we have a few fun things planned for your weekend wedding planning!
Some links for your weekend…
- Sending big hugs to our newest sponsor, J. Morris Flowers!
- A round-up of all our kids at weddings related posts!
- This DIY lingerie shower garland is the cutest!
- A quick reminder before you walk down the before.
…and what you missed this week!
- A dreamy picnic engagement session in Adams Morgan!
- Scatter your big day with these confetti wedding ideas.
- Gray wedding ideas inspired by the fashion runways!
- Everything you need to know about having a DC-area destination wedding.
- Don’t miss this intimate courthouse wedding ceremony in Rockville.
- This gorgeous Virginia farm wedding and tented wedding reception.
- A modern-meets-vintage wedding and early spring wedding reception!
Photo Credit: k. thompson photography