Happy Fourth of July, my dear readers! How are you spending this day off? I’ll be heading to a BBQ with my family and braving the crowds of downtown Annapolis for fireworks! I hope you have a great holiday and, more importantly, I hope your celebrations continue in through the weekend! We’ll see you back here on Monday!
Some links for your weekend…
- This printable wedding stationery worksheet will come in handy when ordering paper goods.
- Congrats to Janay and Ray Rice on their wedding last weekend – go Ravens!
- There’s still time to make these patriotic treats!
…and what you missed right here!
- A romantic rainy day wedding engagement session in Virginia.
- Patriotic wedding ideas to inspire all our summer and military couples!
- Real wedding advice from couples we’ve featured here on the blog!
- A round-up of some of our favorite summer bridal gowns!
- Don’t miss these wedding ideas inspired by Virginia bluebells.
- I’m longing for fall with this sweet and intimate wedding ceremony and brunch wedding reception.
- This sophisticated wedding ceremony and modern reception was overflowing with pretty!