Did you have a good week? More importantly, do you have any fun weekend plans? I’m not quite sure what I’m going to be up to this weekend, but I am looking forward to the beautiful weather we’ll be having this weekend! Whatever you do, I hope that you and yours have an awesome weekend! We’ll see you back here on Monday for more wedding goodness!
Some links for your weekend…
- We’re discussing wedding day doom and gloom and how to avoid wedding planning drama!
- My eyes will be glued to these pink vintage wedding ideas all weekend long.
- This wedding trends will have you feeling seriously inspired!
…and what you missed right here!
- A romantic Washington DC wedding engagement session on Capitol Hill.
- Some of my favorite ideas for blue bridal shoes!
- All the summer wedding beauty tips and advice you need to know!
- We had so much fun with these #onlyinDC wedding photo round-up.
- Industrial chic wedding ideas inspired by the hymn, “Amazing Grace”!
- Is there anything better than a classic DC wedding and elegant reception?
- A sophisticated DC destination wedding and Georgetown wedding reception!
Photo Credit: Procopio Photography