It’s finally the weekend! We’re diving into summer here on the blog, so if you’re planning a DC-area wedding for next year, get ready for some serious inspiration coming your way. Do you have any fun weekend plans going on? I’m headed to Camden Yards tonight for the Orioles game—go O’s! Wishing you and yours a fabulous weekend. We’ll see you back here on Sunday for more DC-area wedding goodies!
Some links for your weekend…
- Big hugs to our newest sponsors: The Bliss Collection, Oatlands Historic House & Gardens and TreBella Events.
- Don’t miss the Anna Maier trunk show at Hitched Salon in Georgetown!
- The best thing you can give your wedding vendors!
…and what you missed right here!
- These adorable college sweethearts headed to Georgetown for their engagement session.
- A round-up of our favorite branch wedding centerpieces.
- Embroidery wedding ideas straight from the fashion runways!
- Kicked off Pride Month with an equality wedding styled shoot.
- Everything you need to know about the bespoke wedding dress process!
- This St. Patrick’s day inspired wedding and spring wedding reception will have you green with envy!
- Discover the beauty of this intimate wedding ceremony and travel themed reception.
Photo Credit: Sweet Tea Photography