Did you have a good week? More importantly, do you have any fun weekend plans? I’m not quite sure what I’m going to be up to this weekend, but I am looking forward to the nice weather that is finally here! Whatever you do, I hope that you and yours have an awesome weekend!
Some links for your weekend…
- How to pot your own succulent wedding centerpieces.
- Enter to win this Washington DC vow renewal giveaway!
- You need to try this no-bake French silk pie. Thank me later!
…and what you missed right here!
- A gorgeous downtown Washington DC wedding engagement.
- Unique wedding favor ideas that’s all about your guests!
- Hate wedding planning? Then this advice post is a must-read!
- Don’t forget about the dress hangers!
- Cozy up with this autumn DIY wedding in Washington DC!
- There’s nothing like a classic Washington DC wedding and black-tie reception!
- Our week started with a Virginia wedding and rustic vineyard reception.
- We had Sunday brunch with the wedding planners at Elegantly Chic Events.
Photo Credits: k. thompson photography