Oh my goodness, I absolutely adore this photo from this week’s Washington DC wedding portrait session. The glamour and gold is just too much for me to handle! On that note, I hope that you had a great week and that you have an even better weekend! Don’t forget to come back this weekend – we have a few fun things planned for your weekend of wedding planning!
A few links for your weekend…
- Be sure to head over to The Balance Bridal Show tonight – tickets are available at the door!
- Are you thinking about signature drinks for your wedding cocktail hour?
- A creative and fun free printable to ask your girls to be bridesmaids!
…and what you missed right here!
- A sweet Washington DC engagement session on the National Mall.
- An easy tutorial for DIY wedding gum paste flowers for a Maryland celebration!
- Don’t miss these royal wedding ideas with a touch of vintage luxury.
- These unique moss wedding ideas that will have you feeling ultra inspired
- This breathtaking Washington DC mosque was perfect for post-wedding portraits!
- Check out the spring issue of Eco-Beautiful Weddings magazine!
- A gorgeous is this A Midsummer Night’s Dream inspired wedding ceremony and tented reception!?
- We kicked off the week with a country wedding ceremony in Virginia and intimate wedding reception!
Photo Credit: Nina K Photography