Did you have a good week? Better yet, do you have any weekend plans? Hopefully you’ll be enjoying this incredible spring weather and the newly bloomed cherry blossoms! Can’t wait to soak in all the pretty this weekend. Don’t forget to join us again this weekend for more DC wedding fun!
A few links for your weekend…
- Don’t miss the Indie Bridal Party coming up!
- Welcome to Georgetown, BHLDN!
- Check out these ideas spring wedding flowers!
- A must-read if you’re thinking about a baseball stadium marriage proposal.
- I need an excuse to make these seed bomb wedding favors!
- Be sure to check out The Balance Bridal Show which is very soon!
…and what you missed right here!
- Ending the week with a cozy Georgetown engagement session!
- How cute are these DC skyline wedding invitations?
- Loving these vintage inspired wedding portraits in Virginia.
- Get inspired by these Laura Hooper Calligraphy wedding details!
- Everything you need to know about creating a wedding photo album!
- A sophisticated wedding ceremony and Virginia wedding reception.
- Sit back and enjoy this rustic wedding ceremony and barn wedding reception.
- We had Sunday brunch with local florist Bergeron’s Flowers!
Photo Credit: Birds of a Feather Photography