So what did you think of “kids week” here on the blog? We brought lots of fun ideas and inspiration for the little ones, but if there was anything we missed, let us know. I especially love our free printable wedding kids activity book that Michelle at City Bee Design created for us. I may even do a little coloring myself as I wind down this weekend (shh!). On that note, I hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend. Don’t forget to join us tomorrow for more DMV wedding goodness!
Some links for your weekend…
- This wedding planning e-book is a must-read for anyone planning an at-home wedding.
- Spring in the DC area means lots of cherry blossom wedding inspiration!
- Consider sending an old bridesmaid or cocktail dress to this prom dress donation drive.
- I’ll be attempting these calligraphed Easter eggs over the weekend.
…and what you missed right here!
- A sweet Washington DC wedding engagement session at Lincoln’s Cottage.
- Lots of ideas for things for kids to hold down the aisle.
- Don’t miss this advice for (or not) having children at your wedding!
- Flower girl dress ideas for the little lady on your big day.
- Use our free printable kids activity book to keep your littlest guests happy!
- Tons of color at this Hindu wedding ceremony and end-of-summer reception in Virginia!
- Still love this Baltimore wedding ceremony and sophisticated wedding reception.
- We had brunch with local event design company, Studio DBI!
Photo Credit: Timmester Photography