It’s finally spring and I could not be happier! Warm weather, cherry blossoms, baseball season (Go O’s!) are just a few of my favorite things about the season. And not only was yesterday the official beginning of spring, but it was also National Proposal Day! So congrats and hello to all the newly engaged! Don’t forget to come back this weekend – we have a few fun things planned for your weekend wedding planning lovin’!
A few links for your weekend…
- Spring wedding fashion inspiration if you’re a guest!
- I’m loving every details of this classic Baltimore wedding.
- St. Paddy’s Day still has us dreaming of green wedding inspiration.
- A DIY beaded sash tutorial to dress up your frocks!
… and what you missed right here!
- This Virginia wedding engagement session celebrates our region’s history.
- Save the date card inspiration and ideas to get you started!
- Consider reliving the wedding day love with an anniversary portrait session!
- What you need to know about writing your wedding ceremony + a sample wedding ceremony script!
- Love this Bethesda wedding ceremony and romantic wedding reception in Maryland.
- A preppy and classic Virginia wedding ceremony and country club reception.
Photo Credit: Marcella Treybig Photography