Hello Friday, I’m so happy to see you! Do you have any fun plans or wedding planning going on this weekend? There are a couple of local bridal trunk shows that you should check out! Whatever your plans are, I hope that you and yours have a great weekend! We’ll see you back here tomorrow for more DC-area wedding fun!
A few links for your weekend…
- How fun is this paint war wedding engagement session!?
- Say hello to our newest sponsors: Rex & Regina and Kalorama Cookie Co.!
- Everything you need to know about creating a custom wedding blog.
- Learn how to make these DIY gem escort cards for your wedding.
- Mark your calendars for this upcoming Virginia bridal show!
- I’m definitely making this St. Patrick’s Day cake over the weekend!
…and what you missed right here!
- A retro-inspired bridal shower and tips for how to throw a bridal shower.
- Take notes! These Washington DC wedding stats will come in handy.
- The sweetest Maryland marriage proposal caught on camera!
- Love this elegant Washington DC wedding ceremony and wedding reception!
- A Quaker wedding ceremony followed by a simple DIY wedding reception.
- We had Sunday brunch with MyDeejay!
Photo Credit: Jillian Michelle Photography