It was a snowy start to the week here in the nation’s capital, but I’m staying warm (and sane!) by focusing on spring. Let the countdown begin! On that note, I hope that you had a great week and that you have an even better weekend! And don’t forget, join us tomorrow and Sunday as our wedding fun continues!
A few links for your weekend…
- Check out these ideas for event furnishing trends for 2014!
- A fun Mardi Gras inspired wedding!
- Channel your inner star with a little Oscars wedding inspiration.
- Creative wedding escort card ideas for your wedding!
- Definitely in need of this spring floral inspiration with this cold weather.
…and what you missed right here!
- A picturesque wedding engagement session in DuPont Circle.
- Download and print these free printable cupcake toppers!
- Relive the love with this Maryland wedding anniversary shoot!
- All about white wedding cake inspiration!
- Everything you need to know about locally grown flowers!
- Gorgeous spring wedding ceremony and intimate wedding reception!
- A traditional wedding ceremony and DIY reception in Washington DC.
Photo Credit: 5 Rings Photography