What were you up to this time last year?? I’m sure we were all recovering from Thanksgiving, which is what I’m doing right now. Here is a round up of the best of the best in DC weddings this time last year…
Photo Credit: Tracy Timmester Photography
- Fall Wedding in Virginia on a Farm :: Meredith and Lewis has a beautiful outdoor wedding ceremony and reception on a farm in Loudoun Country, Virginia.
Photo Credit: Miho Aikawa Photography
- Modern Wedding in Washington DC :: Amy and John were married two years before they had a big, modern wedding in Washington DC celebrating all things that are “DC.”
Photo Credit: Susan Lines Photography
- Scavenger Hunt Wedding Proposal in DC :: John pulled out all of the stops when proposing to Megan. He organized a full-day scavenger hunt all through Washington DC before he asked for her hand in marriage!
Photo Credit: Stephen Gosling Photography
- Wedding Engagement Session in Charlottesville :: Katie and Court had their wedding engagement session in the middle of a beautiful vineyard in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Photo courtesy of Windows Catering
- Questions to Ask Your Wedding Caterer :: Chances are that you are going to want to feed your guests at your wedding celebration, so here is a list of the questions that you must ask your caterer for hiring them.
So, that’s what we did last year! What was your favorite thing that you missed? If you need more to do this weekend, you can browse our guide full of the best wedding vendors in the Washington DC area, look for more tips and advice from the local DC area wedding pros or connect with others in the DC, MD and VA in the wedding forums.