Can you believe these awesome DC area wedding things we did on the blog this time last year?? I couldn’t stop including posts! Check it all out…
Photo Credit: Tall and Small Photography
- Colorful Wedding in Blue Ridge Mountains :: Lori and Will had a rainbow colored wedding celebration in the mountains of Virginia. From bridesmaids dressed to flowers and cake, they had one of the most colorful wedding I’ve ever seen!
Photo Credit: Readyluck Photographers
- Romantic Wedding Portraits in Maryland :: Jessica and Josh were married in France and then came back to their home town in Maryland to have a wedding celebration with friends and family. You can see their gorgeous outdoor portraits that they took just before their celebration.
Photo Credit: Jenna Walcott Photography
- Wedding Proposal in Rock Creek Park + Engagement Party :: Ryan first surprised Nyla with a marriage proposal in Rock Creek Park…in the rain! Then they headed to Eatonville for a surprise engagement party with friends and family. Too cute for words!
- Wedding Day Emergency Kit :: Do you know what you need on your wedding day? Be sure to check through our list of emergency kit items to make sure you have everything you need.
Photo Credit: Geoff Chesman Visuals
- Bohemian Wedding Ideas :: If you are thinking of going boho-chic for your wedding or just looking for way to infuse a little color and pattern into your wedding, you’ll want to check out this photo shoot and tablescape with loads of ideas for a bohemian wedding.
So, that’s what we did last year! What was your favorite thing that you missed? If you need more to do this weekend, you can browse our guide full of the best wedding vendors in the DC area, look for more tips and advice from the local pros or connect with others in the DC area in the wedding forums.