I can’t believe how much good stuff we did this time last year! Wow! This time last year in Washington DC weddings we were….
Photo Credit: Michelle Lindsey Photography
- Fall Food Truck Wedding in Virginia :: If you follow this blog at all, you would have known about my love of Amira and William’s fall wedding in a Virginia park that was catered by local food trucks.
- Fall Flowers for DC Area Weddings :: Calling all couples in the Washington DC area who are getting married in the fall! Here is a round up of the best flowers to use for your wedding.
Photo Credit: Michelle VanTine
- Virginia Lavender Farm Wedding Ideas :: There are lots of gorgeous farms in the DC area, including lavender farms! If you are looking to incorporate this beautifully smelling flower into your wedding, you’ll want to check out these ideas from a local lavender farm in Virginia.
Photo Credit: Leo Druker Photography
- Science Themed Wedding in Maryland :: If you are a science buff like Oliva and Tony, you’ll want to check out all of the fun ways they incorporated their love of science into their wedding.
- DIY Fringe Wands :: Check out this tutorial for how to make fun fringe wands for your wedding – perfect for a send off or a photo booth!
So, that’s what we did last year! What was your favorite thing that you missed? If you need more to do this weekend, you can browse our guide full of the best wedding vendors in the DC area or look for more tips and advice from the local pros.