I bet this time last year you were enjoying the last few weeks of summer on a fabulous vacation or enjoying the peace and quite that is August in DC! Whatever you were up to, here is what we did on the blog this time last year…
Photo Credit: Natalie Franke Photography
- Autumn in Paris Wedding in Washington, DC :: Suzanne and Andrew fell in love in Paris, but were married in the fall in Washington, DC. So they combined their love of Paris together with the best of the fall season for a stylish wedding in the city.
Photo Credit: Sweet Tea Photography
- Vegetable and Herb Wedding Inspiration :: You’ll want to check out this cocktail reception for its unique inspiration right from your garden. Veggies and herbs are a fun wedding decor option!
- Wedding Tipping Etiquette in the DC Area :: Have you factored tipping into your wedding budget? Check this post out to make sure you are tipping the right people, the right amount at the right time.
- 1904s Inspired Wedding Engagement :: Nicola and Jack were up for a little fun for their wedding engagement session in Virginia and were inspired by the 1940s.
Photo Credit: Abby Jiu Photography
- Leesburg Virginia Wedding Venue Tour :: If you are looking for a wedding venue in the Leesburg Virginia area, be sure to check out Rose Hill Manor. It has lots of options – indoor and outside – for that “estate” wedding feel.
So, that’s what we did last year! What was your favorite thing that you missed? If you need more to do this weekend, you can browse our guide full of the best wedding vendors in the DC area or look for more tips and advice from the local pros.