How delicious and pretty do these cherry blossom petit fours look? Between these and the baby penguin, it’s been quite a week here on the blog! Whatever the weekend brings for you, I hope that it is amazing! Enjoy these last little bits of summer and don’t forget to come back this weekend, we have a few fun things planned!
A few links for your weekend…
- What you need to know about monument photo-ops.
- A cute DIY project for nautical weddings.
- This wedding workout video will keep you laughing all weekend!
- Don’t forget about this local wedding event on Aug. 25th.
… and what you missed right here!
- Beautiful Virginia wedding engagement in the garden.
- Parasol wedding ideas for decor and fashion!
- Favorite museum wedding venues in the area.
- Vintage inspired Eastern Shore wedding and reception.
- How to handle multiple photography locations on your wedding day.
- A recipe for DIY petit fours.
- Rustic romance zoo wedding and reception.
- Birds of a Feather Photography joined us for Sunday brunch!
- Rewinding to a year ago on the blog this week.
Photo Credits: Hannah Colclazier Photography