Are you having an amazing summer thus far? Labor Day is right around the corner, I can’t believe it! Whatever you are doing this weekend, I hope that it is awesome! And, don’t forget to come back this weekend for some fun stuff on the blog. Oh, and you can sign up for our email newsletter right here! If you weren’t on the list this week, you would have missed this!
A few links for your weekend…
- What are you doing on August 25th?
- Congrats on the new website!
- Inspiration for loose garden style bouquets.
- Bring a pop of patterns to your bridal party!
- Tips for a wedding day first look.
- A must-see pop-up shop for all your party needs!
… and what you missed right here!
- A rustic farm wedding engagement in Maryland.
- Wedding décor inspiration for paper lantern ideas.
- Favorite non-traditional wedding venues in the DC-area!
- A quintessential Washington DC wedding ceremony and reception.
- How to set a wedding day photography schedule.
- Planned elopement at Meridian Hill Park.
- Pink and gray DC wedding and reception.
- We brunched with Sonoma on Sunday.
- A wedding rewind to a year ago this week!
Photo Credits: Connor Studios