Did you have a good week? Better yet, do you have any weekend plans? Hopefully you are off on your vacation, or at least getting ready for it! It is almost August, the time when all of DC just about shuts down. Whatever you are doing this weekend, I hope that it is awesome! See you back here tomorrow and Sunday for a little bit of fun!
A few links for your weekend…
- Elopement services for LGBT federal employees trying to beat the DOMA deadline!
- Guess who now offers at-home bridal styling!?
- The yummiest and latest addition to the Nats stadium.
- A few ideas for lingerie bridal shower presents!
- What you need to know about wedding day liquor.
- Wedding koozie ideas to keep those drinks cold!
… and what you missed right here!
- Gorgeous countryside wedding engagement in Maryland.
- A custom, hand illustrated wedding invitation from Jolly Edition!
- Glam gold wedding ideas inspired by the runway!
- Classic Virginia wedding ceremony and reception.
- Ideas for a Downton Abbey wedding theme.
- A round-up of favorite historic building wedding venues.
- Modern Charlottesville vineyard wedding and reception.
- Our sponsor Love Life Images joined us for brunch.
- A blog rewind to what we blogged a year ago this week!
Photo Credits: egomedia photography