I hope you had a great holiday and stayed up late the watch the fireworks last night! More importantly, I hope your celebrations continue in through the weekend! I’m here at the beach with my family and I can tell you that it has been a great week! The weather finally turned nice and I’m ready for loads more sun and sand through the weekend. Whatever you do, make it a good one! Don’t forget, we’ll be blogging this weekend, so we’ll see you back here….tomorrow!
A few links for you…
- We’re so excited to welcome you to Washington DC!
- Tips for keeping wedding invitations pretty at the post office.
- Want to learn how to bake like Duff of Charm City Cakes?
- Get inspired with this strawberry shortcake bridal shower.
- The importance of a professional wedding video.
… and what you missed right here!
- Fun Maryland engagement session at Adventure Park!
- Garden party Eastern Shore wedding ceremony and reception.
- Get inspired with these nautical wedding details!
- Washington DC-area wedding venues for up to 150 guests.
- A sophisticated autumn wedding ceremony and reception.
- Sunday brunch with Bellwether Events!
- Looking back on a year ago this week.
Photo Credits: Readyluck