Hello, weekend! It is weeks like this that just scream summer cocktails! This week had been kind of nutty on my end. I have finally left town for the rest of the summer to spend some time with my family. But, fear not my DC wedding loving friends, we’ll be blogging here all summer long! Speaking of, make sure you start checking the blog on the weekends, because we have some fun posts planned for you on Saturday and Sunday! I listened in the reader survey, yes, I did! You want more posts on the weekends, I got it! I hope that you and yours have an amazing weekend and we’ll see you back here…tomorrow!
A few links for you…
- Financial advice on avoiding wedding debt.
- Nautical details for a Chesapeake wedding!
- Loving this watercolor striped bunting.
- Tips for staying cool at your summer wedding.
… and what you missed right here!
- A nautical wedding engagement in Annapolis.
- Popsicles for summer weddings.
- Small Washington-DC area wedding venues.
- An intimate same-sex wedding ceremony and reception.
- Fun bicycle engagement session and pho restaurant engagement shoot.
- A bold and modern Baltimore ceremony and reception.
Photo Credits: Nessa K Photography