How was your week?? Were you able to enjoy this amazing weather we are (finally!) having here in DC!? If you couldn’t tell from a few of my posts recently, I’m really into free printables, fun projects and, of course, celebrating our city! I hope that you loved this week’s DC-themed pirntable for drink flags!! This was a great week full of some really good advice in the blog, and next week will be even more locally helpful wedding advice! If you are thinking about registering for your wedding or have any questions about the process, then you’ll want to join me next week for “wedding registry week.” I’m going into all the details and giving you everything you need to know about registering….or not! See you on Monday!
A few links for you…
- Cinco de Mayo DIY projects.
- An online wedding dress preservation kit.
- A living room wedding.
- Ideas for wedding bars & stations.
Here is what you missed…
- “Up”- inspired wedding engagement.
- Wedding gift wrapping ideas.
- How to protect your wedding.
- Free printable for DC themed drink flags.
- How to block hotels rooms for your wedding.
- A Virginia themed wedding at River Farm.
Photo Credit: Kelly Lanza for United With Love