Its the weekend!! Can’t wait! Do you have any fun plans? I don’t have much going on this weekend and I’m excited about that! Sometimes it is nice to just chill out on the weekends! Whatever you are doing, I hope that you and yours have a great weekend! We’ll see you back here on Monday for more amazing DC area weddings! And, I promise, you’ll want to see Monday’s wedding, its a good one!
A few links for you…
- Are you craving the best doughnuts in DC?
- Tips for having a paper-free wedding.
- Before your hire a wedding photographer….
- Serendipity opened an “attic” of discount wedding dresses!
- Fun floral design class for Mother’s Day!
- High five to a new sponsor.
… and what you missed right here!
- Same sex beach engagement session.
- Romantic spring bridal portraits .
- Inspiration for wedding drink flags.
- A dramatic indigo and platinum ceremony and reception.
- Advice for wedding with food trucks in the DC-area.
- An outdoor modern DC wedding.
- Preppy spring wedding ceremony and reception.
Photo Credits: Deb Lindsey