The blossoms are here! It is the best time of year in DC! The weather has finally turned and I can safely say that winter is over. Are you going to get out and see the cherry blossoms this weekend? My parents are coming into town and they claim that after 13 years of me living here that have yet to see the blossoms! Hopefully, they will get to see them this weekend! Whatever you are up to, enjoy your weekend and we’ll see you back here on Monday! And, if you haven’t already, I can’t encourage you enough to enter our free mini honeymoon giveaway – it is going to be incredible!
A few links for you…
- Support a great cause with those old bridesmaids dresses!
- Congrats on the re-design and upcoming e-mag!
- And another congrats on this new website!
- What are you doing this weekend?
- Are you feeling lucky??
… and what you missed right here!
- An chic outdoor Maryland wedding engagement.
- The best flowers for a spring wedding in DC!
- A cherry blossom engagement session.
- Multicultural interfaith ceremony and reception.
- Tips for planning a wedding at home.
- Purple garden party wedding.
- Win a free mini honeymoon giveaway!
Photo Credit: Rebekah Hoyt Photography