Did you have a good first week of spring? Yes, it is finally spring, although it doesn’t quite feel like it is spring just yet! But, it is coming, I know it! I’m really excited for this weekend! Will I see any of you at A Chic Affair? As you may know, I’ll be on their “expert” panel. I say “expert” because I’m not quite sure what I’ve gotten myself into! If you are looking for something to do this weekend and want to get some wedding planning done in the process, I do hope you’ll come out and say hello! I can’t have an empty audience, after all! I hope that you and yours have an amazing weekend! See you back here Monday for more Washington DC area wedding fabulousness!
A few links for you…
- Don’t miss out on this wedding paper sale!
- Pretty pastels for spring.
- Love the idea of a beer bar.
- Bring on the gingham!
- Come see me this weekend!
… and what you missed right here!
- Montpelier wedding engagement in Virginia.
- Inspiration for modern patterns.
- A guide to groom’s wedding fashion.
- Classic and preppy ceremony and reception.
- Bright and bold wedding fashion ideas!
- A happily ever after wedding celebration.
- Whimsical and woodsy ceremony and reception.
Photo Credits: Sweet Tea Photography