Spring is right around the corner, friends! I can’t feeeeel it! What spring-in-the-DC-area-things are you looking forward to?? Don’t you just love all of these Washington DC wedding DIYs that we’ve been doing?? If there is a DIY project that you’d like to see, please do let me know! I have a few more more planned in the coming months, but I’d love to hear your thoughts too! I want to know what YOU want help with! Also, I announced this week that I’d be at the A Chic Affair event on their expert panel. Will you be there getting all of your wedding planning done? I’d love to meet you!
A few links for you…
- A must-read home wedding planning e-book.
- Special discount for our readers!
- Save money on your wedding band!
- What you need to know about your wedding team.
… and what you missed right here!
- A DC memorial wedding engagement.
- Gorgeous wedding dress backs.
- Ideas for wedding day fun.
- Must-see advice for custom engagement ring designs.
- Elegant and sparkly autumn wedding.
- A DIY wedding treat box project.
- Bright and colorful wedding on the Chesapeake.
- A multicultural wedding with a Chinese tea ceremony and Thai water ceremony.
Photo Credits: Kelly Lanza for United With Love