This has been the longest winter ever! Just waiting for everyone in my house to stop passing germs and get healthy! A little bit of consistent sunshine and some spring flowers would be nice too! Despite the cool temps, I did have a fun week and got to taste some wedding cake at Maggie Austin Cake. Yum and yum! These are the perks of the job that I never mind! I hope that you and yours have a fantastic weekend! See you back here on Monday!
A few links for you…
- 20% off of J.Crew bridal until Monday.
- Mint and gold. Love it!
- Congrats on launching your site!
- Really into garland lately.
… and what you missed right here!
- A “How I Met Your Mother” inspired wedding engagement.
- Advice for styling your bridesmaids.
- Ideas for a Washington DC inspired wedding.
- Classic emerald green ceremony and reception.
- How to accessorize for wedding day hair.
- Traditional Jewish country garden party wedding.
- A Charlottesville vineyard wedding ceremony and reception.
Photo Credits: Photography by Susie