It has been such a fun week! We pulled out all of the lovely stops and brought you loads of local Valentine wedding inspiration. So, I hope that it was a good one for you too! I never thought I’d say this, but I think I’m red heart and chocolated out! Here’s to a fabulous and long weekend of rest and relaxation. We’ll see you back here on Tuesday for loads more (non-Valentine!) DC area wedding ideas and help. Remember, we aren’t posting on Monday on account of President’s Day. Enjoy your day off!
A few links for you…
- A free DC area engagement session!
- These chocolate Washington DC landmarks are must-have!
- An open house at a local venue.
- Excited for the opening of your Bethesda studio.
- Show yourself some love during wedding planning.
- Georgetown in the snow – so cute!
- Don’t forget the guys too!
… and what you missed right here!
- A campfire wedding engagement session.
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Tips for bright and bold lipsticks.
- Inspiration for Valentine weddings.
- Presidential wedding ideas using table numbers.
- How to stay healthy during wedding planning.
- Romantic pink and red Virginia wedding!
- A Russian Orthodox wedding ceremony and reception.
Photo Credit: Michelle VanTine Photography