Hot. Cold. Rain. Snow. Wind! We had it all this week! I don’t know if I should keep my winter clothes out or get my summer clothes out of the closet! But, I guess we’ll know this weekend with Groundhog’s Day (aka my dad’s birthday!) I hope that you and yours have a great weekend and here is to a few more weeks of winter! Yes, I love winter!
A few links for you…
- This wrapping paper is cute.
- If you are going to wear your mother’s dress, this is how to do it!
- Wedding websites.
- Lighting makes a difference.
- USPS rate increases.
- Black and white wedding ideas.
…and what you missed right here!
- An engagement session in Adams Morgan.
- Be sure to check out Punk Rock Bride at Soliloquy Bridal Couture!
- Wintery wedding inspiration.
- Lots of gold and jewel tones in this wedding ceremony and reception!
- A classic city wedding in Baltimore.
- The best flowers for winter weddings.
- A casual wedding ceremony and reception at home in Maryland.