Did you love this morning’s classic Washington DC weddings? Well, as promised we are back with more of the best of the best in Washington DC area weddings. This time we are giving you the best advice! We’ve had some good tips that are DC-specific – the little things that are so important to planning a DC wedding that you won’t find anywhere else. The number one request we heard from you is that you wanted to know more about budgets! And we brought it!
To make your wedding planning just a little bit easier, we answered the question on everyone’s mind: how much does having a wedding in the DC-area really cost? Read more on the average cost of a wedding in the Washington DC area.
We also partnered with a few of our favorite, local wedding planners to bring you wedding budget breakdowns:
- A sample budget for a $15K wedding in DC by Emily Dionne Events & Nuptials
- A sample budget for a $30K wedding in DC by The Bright Occasions
- A sample budget for a $60K wedding in DC by Kelley Cannon Events
- A sample budget for a $100K wedding in DC by Bellwether Events
Since it’s no secret that the price of getting married isn’t cheap, here are five ways to save a money on a Washington DC wedding.
Looking for more advice on how to save money? Here are more posts that you don’t want to miss:
- Who better to talk wedding finances than the newlyweds themselves!? Here is wedding budget advice from real DC couples.
- And don’t forget, the saving doesn’t stop at the wedding! Read our money saving tips for newlyweds in the DC area.
The average DC-area couple spends around $30,000 to $35,000 on their wedding ceremony and reception. Yikes!? Don’t fret, because we decided to dig a little deeper to give you a better understanding of your wedding budget and give you percentages to see how a total dollar amount could be allocated. And thanks to Terri at Bash and Jennifer at Elegantly Chic Events who helped bring you these Washington DC wedding budget percentages!
If all of this wasn’t enough, Bellwether Events, Blue Canary Events and Bella Notte solved your greatest Washington D wedding budget troubles.
I hope you are having fun – and this is just day one! Check back all week for the best of Washington DC weddings.