Did you have a good week? I can’t complain, as I was in Florida all week at a wedding conference. It was a great to see old friends and meet new ones in such a fabulous place, but now it is back to reality. My weekend will be spent unpacking and getting ready for the holidays. I hope you have a fantastic weekend! See you back here Monday!
A few links for you….
- Congrats on the launch of your biz!
- I’m so happy that Punk Rock Bride will be at Soliloquy.
- My favorite pin this week.
- Winter wedding ideas.
- Green is the new black.
And what you missed right here!
- An engagement session at Yards Park.
- A garden inspired bridal shower in Maryland.
- Engagement photos at the National Arboretum.
- A blue and purple wedding ceremony and reception in Maryland.
- How to stay on budget.
- A farm-to-table Maryland wedding.
- A summer ranch wedding in Virginia, part one and two.