Did you have a good week? More importantly, are you getting into the holiday spirit? I know it might have been a little hard in the DC area with the 70 degree weather this week. But, it was a nice little mid-week treat! I’m off tomorrow to Florida for a wedding conference, so I’m all about the warm weather! Even though I’ll be away all week, don’t you worry because next week on the blog is going to be awesome! See you back here Monday!
A few links for you…
- Date night at the Zoo – too cute!
- Who is going?
- Great wedding party gift ideas.
- Love this brides’s shoes.
- Hostess gift ideas.
- Snapshot of a marriage.
- DIY feathered garland.
- I will be making this.
…and what you missed right here!
- A Georgetown engagement session.
- Wedding budget advice from DC-area couples.
- Bridal portraits at the Capitol!
- DC Inspired wedding invitations.
- A lakeside Virginia wedding.
- Rustic fall wedding ideas.
- An elaborate Pakistani wedding.
- A whimsical carnival themed wedding ceremony and reception.