It is officially the holiday season (yay!) and that means it is also wedding engagement season (yay!). From now until Valentine’s day is the time of year when most couples become engaged to be married. So, if you are just engaged and new to the blog, congrats and welcome! There are a few links below that you might want to check out to help you get started (i.e. not become overwhelmed + stressed!). For the rest of you who have been following along for a while now, I hope you have a great weekend! We’ll see all of you back here Monday!
A few links for you…
- Once you become engaged.
- How to get a deal on your wedding.
- Discount on DC area wedding workshop.
- Everything you need to know about DC-area weddings + budgets.
- Thinking about boudoir photos?
- Holiday wreath workshop.
- If you need holiday cards.
- Yum & congrats on your new site.
..and what you missed right here!
- A Charlottesville engagement session.
- A scavenger hunt proposal!
- A sweet Virginia wedding video.
- A Japanese inspired wedding ceremony and reception.
- Fall inspiration for your first anniversary!
- Questions to ask your caterer.
- A farm wedding ceremony and reception in Loudoun county.